Thursday, October 8, 2015

How can a blog help teaching?

I have just created this blog and do not have a clue as to how it can be an aid for teaching, teachers or students! To me a blog can be used for amusing things like funny videos and amusing audio snippets but how can I turn it into a tool for good?

Am I a sith lord or a jedi? Right now I am sensing fear and fear always leads to the dark side but what can I do to make this a tool for good and become one with the force?

As always tips, ideas, and postings would be very useful. Be ready for more exciting posts in the coming days!


2 comments:

  1. The beauty of a blog is that you make it what you want to - I think you've got something good going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sort of throwing stuff at a wall to see if it sticks. A lot of what I thought I could show cannot be shared so a bunch of my stuff might just be images and posts. Is that okay? there is a size limit on the video uploads.

    ReplyDelete